Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Very cool website! ShutterCal.com

Hello!

I've always wanted to try a photo-a-day project where you take a different photo a day for 365 days but honestly I didn't really know what I would do with all the pictures?

This, to me is an amazing website giving me exactly the tools that I need to pull this kind of project off. Very simple... You upload your photo each day and your pictures are placed visually in calendar format on the site. Then after the month is over, they send you a set of Polaroids of each day of that month. Best part is, they are all organized by date and it's only $15 a month including shipping!! Also, they sell cute little boxes to "house your photos." ... And of course they also have the iPhone app so you can upload from your phone too!

I've already started taking my pictures... 4 days down 361 to go!! Who wants to join me??

No comments:

Post a Comment